COVID-19 Policies & Procedures for our clinic in Victoria BC
Update JUNE 2022
Please take the time to read and understand the following information before your scheduled appointment.
Please bring a well fitting mask for use during all parts of your visit.
We truly feel that a safe and healthy clinic requires clear communication and trust between our team members and the community. We are happy to clarify the measures we are taking in order to ensure a safe, comfortable, and healthy experience for all.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 8:30pm and Saturday - Sunday 9am - 5pm
- Social distancing is being practiced as much as possible within the clinic
- Sanitization of treatment spaces is still happening between each patient.
- Support persons for any of our patients are welcome to be seated in the waiting area, however; they are required to wear a mask at all times and are also required to use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
- Intake Forms and Consents must be completed prior to heading into your treatment. We ask that patients complete these prior to arriving for their appointments or arrive 5-10 minutes early to avoid it eating into their treatment time.
DOING OUR PART
- Our team will be doing a Self Assessment before every shift - if feeling unwell staff and practitioners are required to stay home.
- All practitioners will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with both their regulatory bodies and clinic guidelines.
- Practitioners will continue to use exceptional hand hygiene by washing their hands upon entering the clinic (including after washroom use), pre-treatment, post-treatment and after handling personal or patient belongings.
- Practitioners will be using the 15 minutes between treatments to clean and disinfect treatment areas before their next appointment.
- Patient care staff will be sanitizing common areas multiple times per day
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Call, text or email to cancel should you be experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Please complete your intake form/consents before arriving for your appointment.
- We ask that you please bring a mask to wear in the clinic. Masks must completely cover your nose, mouth and chin and be worn for the entire duration of your visit.
- We ask that patients bring their own mask however, if needed, there are some available for a nominal fee.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue and wash your hands immediately afterward.
- Add your Credit Card (or credit linked debit card) to your Jane App profile for Contactless Payment - all information is encrypted and 100% secure.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
- We now offer Contactless Payments for services and products. Patients are prompted to put in a credit card in order to book online. Credit cards on file are only used to pay for a treatment/product received, or in the case of a no-show or late cancellation. Please familiarize yourself with our Cancellation Policy
- All credit card information is encrypted once entered and 100% secure.
- Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Visa Debit, or MasterCard Debit, Cash or e-transfer.
- All receipts are emailed to patients.
_________________________________________________________________________________PLEASE NOTE: patients who cancel their appointment due to experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will be unable to book another appointment until the amount of self-isolation time mandated by the provincial health office has elapsed.