COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
- New clinic hours are Monday-Friday 10 am - 7 pm, Saturday 9 am - 5 pm and Sunday 10 am - 4 pm.
- Start times will be staggered to ensure that social distancing is being practiced as much as possible within the clinic.
- Support persons for any of our patients (paediatric or otherwise) will be asked to wait outside the clinic for the duration of the appointment. Should a support person absolutely need to remain inside the clinic, they are welcome to be seated in the waiting area, however; they are required to wear a mask at all times. Support persons are also required to wash their hands upon entering the clinic.
- Intake Forms and Consents must be completed prior to arriving for your appointment.
- We will still be offering some Telemedicine Services. Patients are encouraged to call the clinic for an appointment.
DOING OUR PART
- Our team will be doing and Self Assessment Survey before every shift - if feeling unwell staff and practitioners are required to stay home
- All practitioners will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with their regulatory bodies guidelines.
- Practitioners will continue to use exceptional hand hygiene by washing their hands, upon entering the clinic (including after washroom use), pre-treatment, post-treatment, after handling personal or patient belongings.
- Practitioners will be using the 15 minutes between treatments to clean and disinfect treatment areas before their next appointment. These include, but are not limited to, treatment tables, chairs/desk surfaces, door handles, light switches, thermostats, and treatment supplies.
- Support staff will be sanitizing common areas multiple times per day, including, but not limited to, front desk, sink area, door handles, light switches, washroom keys.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Within 24 hours of your appointment, complete the Self Assessment Survey. Call 8-1-1 should you be prompted to do so and call the clinic to cancel should you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please arrive on time or no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment to decrease multiple patients in the waiting area.
- Please complete your intake form/consents before arriving for your appointment.
- We ask that you please bring a mask to wear in the clinic. This is important, especially if you are sneezing or coughing - even if it is just allergies. We have a limited amount in the clinic and have ordered more - but they are difficult to come by at this time and appreciate our patients' help in bringing their own.
- Additionally, we will have a variety of re-usable masks for sale in the clinic - but again, quantities vary.
- Please wash your hands upon entering the clinic (including after washroom use) as well as after your treatment.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a Kleenex and wash your hands immediately afterward.
- Add your Credit Card to your Jane App profile for Contactless Payment - all information is encrypted and 100% secure.
- We now offer Contactless Payments for services and products. Patients are prompted to put in a credit card in order to book online.
- All credit card information is encrypted once entered and 100% secure.
- Accepted methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, or MasterCard Debit.
- Receipts will be emailed to patients.
_________________________________________________________________________________PLEASE NOTE: patients who cancel their appointment due to experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will be unable to book another appointment until at least 14 days have passed from when symptoms were present.