Family medicine + Mental health support
Many individuals have extremely limited access to both family medicine and mental health services. For those that do have coverage for clinical counselling, chances are they require longer term access than what is covered by their insurance provider. The Health Care Basics membership aims to provide the most fundamental healthcare services to residents of Victoria, BC and its surrounding communities.
Members of the Health Care Basics waitlist will be contacted via email to complete their sign-up. Once attached to a Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner, individuals will have convenient access to our online booking systems and will be able to book with any of our Clinical Counsellors. Coordinated care between a Primary Care Provider and a Registered Clinical Counsellor can be integral to an individual's recovery.
- Attachment to a Nurse Practitioner or Family Doctor in Victoria BC
- Attentive and unhurried consultations with your care provider at our beautiful clinic in Royal Oak (Saanich)
- Personalized account on our Family Medicine patient app (web or device) which allows appointment requests to be made without leaving the comfort of your home
- Unlimited access to Registered Clinical Counselling at $65 per session. Some conditions apply to couple/family counselling appointments1
- Simplified booking with any of our Clinical Counsellors through our online booking app, in person or by calling the clinic
- Free on-site parking for patients
Members of the HEALTH CARE BASICS plan will receive $65 off per couple/family counselling appointment. Any remaining balance is paid by the Member.
BETA Therapeutics conveniently offers direct billing for many services. Direct billing for Registered Clinical Counselling may be offered by your insurance provider. For more information on see our Direct Billing FAQ.